On Thursday, June 20, 2019, the school building committee voted to pursue 9 school options at 3 sites recommended by Dore & Whittier (whittled down from 14 presented on June 13), and the timeline. The School Committee is meeting on the 26th to present this slate.
courtesy photos- “green” indicates the options pushing ahead
- upcoming July 12, 2019 review costs / goal PDP submission to MSBA August 2019
- upcoming July 9, 2019 presentation to city council (without costs)
- upcoming June 26, 2019 presentation to full school committee (without costs)
- Thursday June 20, 2019 architect presentation to building committee (this post)
- Monday, June 17, 2019 public meeting at City Hall recap here
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 architect presentation of 14 options at 3 sites to school building committe recap here also helpful links