GloucesterCast 334 With Michael Dekoster, Lara Lepionka, Pat Dalpiaz, Kim Smith and Joey Ciaramitaro Taped 5/17/19
When you subscribe you need to verify your email address so they know we’re not sending you spam and that you want to receive the podcast or GMG in your email. So once you subscribe check your email for that verification. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder in your email acct so you can verify that you’d like to get them via email subscription.
Maritime Gloucester News Safe Boating Day On Harbor Loop
Gig rowing programs and summer programs for children at Maritime Gloucester Link for more info here
Backyard Growers News Veggie Warrior Program- Link Here
Grow Festival Sunday June 9th info
Regardless, in general, arguments against “washing your legs” included:
- The water and soap from the top part of your body and your genitals will flow down to your legs anyway.
- Washing your legs with soap too often will strip them of the protective natural oil layer.
- What are you doing to make your legs so dirty every day?
Arguments for “washing your legs” included:
- Water and soap flow down is not enough to clean your legs
- What, you are not cleaning your legs?
- Do you realize how dirty your legs can get?