ATTENTION Gloucester High School Students (and Parents):
Applications for 2019 summer jobs are now being accepted!
Apply for a LEAP for Education – GHS summer internship for July and August. Get a jump on your friends and nail down a summer job!
As part of this program you will:
- Select a local company where you will gain important workplace skills – we have numerous job listings at a wide range of employers!
- Be paid minimum wage or a one-time stipend
- Receive school credit
- Start to build a solid resume for college and future endeavors
- Open to students 9th through 12th grades (including June 2019 grads)
- A 2.5 hour workshop each Wednesday at GHS to learn valuable workplace skills during the weeks of July 8th- August 16th, and an internship placement at least 9 hours per week (exact weeks/hours will depend on the employer but will mostly…
View original post 94 more words