Emily Levin from Essex National Heritage shares the results of September Trails & Sails People’s Choice Awards. The top five include a repeat winner from Gloucester, MA.
Levin also has some professional news. After nine years, she’ll be moving from Essex National Heritage to Historic New England. Congratulations on your new job!
About Essex National Heritage
The Essex National Heritage Trails & Sails 2017 “People’s Choice Awards”
from Essex Heritage:
Every year, Essex Heritage announces the “People’s Choice Award” to Trails & Sails events based on participant feedback. Please join us in applauding the five Trails & Sails 2017 events that the people voted the most for (listed in alpha order):
- Climb Up City Hall Tower, Hosted by Gloucester City Hall Restoration Commission
- Farmstead Cheese Tour, hosted by Valley View Farm, Topsfield
- Historic Fletcher Steele Garden Tour, Hosted by Rolling Ridge Retreat and Conference Center
- Tiffany Stained Glass Windows Tour, hosted by Stephen’s Memorial Episcopal Church, Lynn
- Welcome to White Court, hosted by Town of Swampscott