Are You A FOB?
Then you better get your sexy ass down to Cape Ann Giclee For The GMG XMAS Party December 5th! 6PMTil We Burn Down The Neighborhood!
I’m just gonna put this out there that if you consider yourself a FOB you had better show up for our killer OFFICIAL GMG CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!!
We’re gonna celebrate it all, Kwanza, spinnin the dradel, all that fun shit!
Saturday, December 5, 2015 – 7 to 11pm (ish)
Cape Ann Giclée
20 Maplewood Avenue
Gloucester, MA 01930
It’s pot-luck and byob
1. When: Yes, it’s tomorrow, November 28, 2015, ONE DAY ONLY, but not all day, from 4-8pm to leave time for shopping/dining local.
2. Where: Downtown Gloucester at @ Cape Ann Art Haven’s art center HIVE 11 Pleasant Street
3. What: Original art on exhibit and for sale! See the invitation below/attached!
4. Who: Features young local artists/creative services with Gloucester ties read more
5. Oh, oh, can’t go? Check out the HIVE new on line artist directory
6. Let your friends and family know: if you think of somebody who should get in that directory, do it! All media! They’ll resume editing and adding into it next week email
7. Cape Ann Art Haven art center has a donation jar. Support this full service Gloucester gem in the heart of downtown.
Have you seen Mary and Sarah’s charming children’s book A Day in Rockport? If not, you must! The illustrations and text are captivating and the story book would be a lovely gift for the littlest ones on your Christmas list, as well as make the grownup reading, smile. I hear there may be more stories in the making by these two talented artists. A Day in Rockport is available to purchase at Paper Mermaid located at 57 Main Street, Rockport, just up from Toad Hall Bookstore.
Kerrie Donahue Writes~ It has been such an emotional day for our family, I loved every minute of being a football mom with this team. To the best coaches who have helped transform my son into being a man, his teammates who have become his best friends, and their parents who I hope to be life long friends of mine, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am thankful today that the trophy is back where it belongs, I was praying hard!! 13-7, and the cherry on top, Tommy got player of the game, so proud!!
Great deals right here on Cape Ann. It is so important to shop local. Remember it is also fun shopping and knowing the owners. Between TBT Post, Premier Imprints, Toodeloos and having Hot Chocolate with Melissa at the Lone Gull made my morning.
Will be visiting other shops within the next couple of days.