For More Cape Ann Health, Fitness and Wellness News-
Thursday. November 19th. Great American Smoke-Out. STOP NOW!I know, you have heard it all before… But for those of you still smoking, maybe this time it will sink in! You Deserve to be Healthy!
And if you want to Stop Smoking, Help is Available to Make It Easier.
Know the Risks of Tobacco Use and Smoking –
A set of lungs before, and after a lifetime of smoking
- Cigarette smoking harms nearly every organ of the body
- Smoking Causes Coronary Artery Disease and Stroke
- Lung Cancer is the most preventable cause of cancer death.
- 80% of lung cancer deaths are related to smoking
- Besides lung cancer, tobacco use also increases the risk for other cancers; the mouth, lips, nose and sinuses, larynx (voice box), pharynx (throat), esophagus (swallowing tube), stomach, pancreas, kidney…
View original post 608 more words