Rocky Neck Art Colony Holiday Art and Crafts Festival
at The Cultural Center at Rocky Neck, 6 Wonson Street, Gloucester
Fri Nov 27, 4 to 8 pm; Sat/Sun Dec 5-6, 10 am to 6 pm;
Sat/Sun Dec 12-13, 10 am to 6 pm; Sat/Sun Dec 19-20, 10 am to 6 pm; Sat/Sun Dec 26-27, 10 am to 6 pm.
FIVE FESTIVE EVENTS
Friday, Nov 27, 6 to 8 pm: Preview Party
Saturday, Dec 5, 2 to 4 pm: Season’s Best Cookie Contest
Sunday, Dec 13, 2 to 4 pm : Holiday Tea
Saturday, Dec 19, 4 to 6 pm : Winter Solstice Party
Sunday, Dec 27, 2 to 4 pm : Yankee Swap
Gloucester MA—The Rocky Neck Art Colony (RNAC) presents the third annual Holiday Art and Crafts Festival, open to the public on five consecutive weekends starting with a preview party from 6 to 8pm on Friday November 27 at the Cultural Center on Rocky Neck, 6 Wonson Street, Gloucester. The Holiday Festival is open for holiday viewing and shopping from 10 am to 6 pm, Saturdays and Sundays Nov. 28-29, Dec. 5-6, Dec. 12-13, Dec. 19-20, and Dec. 26-27. The public is invited to enjoy a festive event each weekend.
· Friday, Nov 27, 6 to 8 pm: Preview Party – first chance to peruse the artwork while enjoying beverages and artist-made hors d’oeuvres
· Saturday, Dec 5, 2 to 4 pm: Season’s Best Cookie Contest – sample homemade cookies and hot chocolate. Vote for your favorite.
· Sunday, Dec 13, 2 to 4 pm : Holiday Tea – Sample teas and treats from around the world
· Saturday, Dec 19, 4 to 6pm : Winter Solstice Party – Enjoy live music, cheery drinks and munchies
· Sunday, Dec 27, 2 to 4pm : Yankee Swap – bring an extra wrapped gift, or something you have around the house (value $5 to $25) and join the fun.
Exhibiting artists include jewelers Katherine Bagley, Deborah Barnwell, Belle & Me, Lisa Carlson, Trish Conant, Mindy Lindterk, Sally Seamans, and Deborah Way; painters Gail Gang, Mary McCarl, Deb Schradieck, and Marilyn Swift; photographers Harriet Harding, Carol McKenna, Skip Montello, Michael Oleksiw, David Piemonte, Judy Robinson-Cox, Tom Robinson-Cox, and Dani Shirtcliff; Mixed media artists Robin Colodzin, Deborah Barnwell, and Judy Robinson-Cox; printmakers Jane Keddy, Rusty & Ingrid, and Stephanie Mason; Sculptors Pam Cortleigh, and Sally Seamans.
The Cultural Center at Rocky Neck, the official Welcome Center for Rocky Neck and home of the Art Colony, hosts exhibitions, workshops, meetings, lectures and cultural events of all kinds. The Center is open Thursdays – Sundays, year round. For more information about the Holiday Festival or Cultural Center at Rocky Neck, please contact the RNAC Executive Director at 978-515-7004 or email@example.com.