Tickets are available here:
This year menu will feature a wide selection of local hand crafted breads from Iggy’s Bread, Woodman’s Clam Chowder, Cider Donut Munchkins from Kate’s Table, Roasted Turkey Breast served with a Cranberry Orange Relish, Sliced Skirt Steak with a Horseradish or a Chimichurri sauce and Fennel Sausage with Peppers and Onions.
The homebrew competition will include entries from
- Gary & Jill Rogers (Byfield) Defending Champion
- Jake Rogers (Ipswich)
- Tim & Danielle Broderick (Hamilton)
- Jon Fontaine & Liz Roberts (Salem)
- Chris & Kristina McGowan (Salem)
- Fuzzy & Maureen Falstich (Beverly)
- Bill Torrey (Beverly)
- Jason & Heather Grazado (Marblehead)
- Micah Nyatsambo (Essex)
- Rusty Baird & Mike Moser (Boston)
- Frank McClelland & Andrew Cox Stavros (Essex)
- Steve Davis & Eric Santini (Essex)
- Jason Rowe (Peabody)
Live Music from Day Job.
We also wish to thank our sponsors once again.
- Cape Ann Brewery
- Ipswich Ale
- Woodman’s of Essex
- Kate’s Table of Hingham
- The Village Restaurant
- Iggy’s Bread
- North Shore Brewers
- The Essex Shipbuilder Museum
- Apple Street Farm
- Aster B. Flowers
- Essex Shipbuilder Museum
Here are some photos from last year’s event.